BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010




I have not a clue in this world when i will date again! OMG! I started talking to this guy back in October and went out on 1 date with him to the movies i November and i was cautious cause, my heart was still not fully open and ready for heartache again. I finally let my guard down and started being open with this man his name is Adrian, At first i didnt think anything of him like that and i thought maybe he could just be a good friend but, as the days went in to weeks and months, I saw something in him that i liked and wanted to experience more of. I knew that he was in the middle of a divorce, i know i should of just stayed away till he was done and divorced but, i didnt. He has a little boy from that marriage about a year older than jaselle. My parenting plan says that neither me or jaselles dad can have the person we are seeing around her so, i never took her around him or his son. Back to the story i was really good at keeping my feelings low key and then i knew that i would need to tell him that over the course of the time of seeing him i had developed feelings for him well he went mia for like 3-4 days and then texted me and started asking all these questions... I just gave up because, i dont feel like it would of went anywhere with him after that. I miss him and i know that is has to be for the better doesnt it? Like the picture says : I will let him find me this time... ♥

0 comments: