BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I need my bed back...

Jaselle has been sleeping in my bed with me since she was about 1 years old so about one year now. I didnt have much to complain about at first, she would just sleep and not wake me up and bother me and kick me. Well its just me and her now in my queen size bed and she is crazy she refuses to sleep on her side so that makes for a super long night with a 2 year old sleeping right almost on top of you! Its gonna be a hard thing to do when i have let sleep in my bed for the last year of her life, but i really do need my bed back. She has her own twin size bed in her room ... So that will be my goal to try to have her sleep in her own bed... Wish me luck...

1 comments:

Savannah said...

OMG yes, I know the feeling, Nicky wakes up in the middle of the night and crawls in bed with me, and piratically kicks me out of my bed which is also a queen size. It sucks to be sandwiched between him and Jason lol...they are both ALL over the bed.